Twisted Messes V2 RDA
The Twisted Messes 2, TM2, is a staple when it comes to solid RDA's with ease of build, and massive space.
You receive one assembled atomizer, one high-quality 1.5mm hex-driver, one extra black AFC ring, one extra RADEL drip tip, 4 extra hex screws, one 510 drip tip adapter, 4 extra o-rings
• Split post design allowing coil installation into the center, far sides or via the standard method.
• Negative post milled into the deck
• Deck is 22mm
• Four individual 2.8mm post holes
• Clamp style posts with flat bottomed screws for better connection (thanks to JayBo)
• 5.5mm juice well
• Stainless Steel throughout the RDA (except contact pin)
• The black Drip Tip is not delrin. It is RADEL, a high-temperature plastic with a slightly lower melting point than PEEK
• That Hex-Driver tho! (check the gallery pic and prepare to fall in love with hex screws)
• Square air-holes, cut via electricity
• All PEEK insulators
• Gold plated brass contact pin
• Three 3x3mm adjustable square air-holes, with a single coil airflow option on the inner barrel (smallest option is one air-hole open, in both single and dual mode)
comes with a blue AFC ring.
Black atomizer does not include SS Tip
My Take: Late on this one... lost track. This atomizer is both a classic and a true modern worthy atty. It's been around for a bit, and gone through some iterations, but this most current 22mm Twisted Messes has stuck around for a reason. It has many features of newer atomizers, and was designed to fit big coils. This is a tried and true design, and it's longevity should be looked at in the form of the fact that this was ahead of its time, and thus up to date with the present.